You can be the difference
Food + shelter + support = home.
Your donation does all this to create home.
For questions about donating, email Donate@Agatemn.org or call (612) 840-3058.
All gifts can be directed to:
Agate Housing and Service
2309 Nicollet Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(Our EIN is 01-0639118)
Other ways to give
Check out other ways to support Agate’s mission to end homelessness and relieve hunger through action and advocacy.
Contact Virginia Brown, at 612-840-3058 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how your organization can get more folks into homes.
Contact Virginia Brown at 612-840-3058 or email@example.com to learn more.
If you have already included us in your legacy plans, please update your documents to direct your gift to “Agate Housing and Services.”
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-767-4450.
Have your DAF provider direct your gift to Agate Housing and Services c/o Development. 2309 Nicollet Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55404. Agate’s tax ID number is 01-0639118
It is easy to give through a retirement distribution. Agate is a 501(c)(3) organization with the EIN 01-0639118, eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions.
When requesting funds disbursed to Agate, ask to include your name on the check for easy processing.
Please send your IRA distribution to 2309 Nicollet Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55404 and notify email@example.com.
Please notify us of your gift by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-840-3058.
- Account Name: Agate Housing and Services, Inc.
- Account Number: Merrill Lynch #610-02069
- Delivery Instructions: DTC #8862
- Contact: Nancy McNamara or Mark Ogren at 952-820-1932
Get a group of friends, family, or colleagues from work together and spend time making a difference in the lives of the homeless. Below are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Garage sale
- Collect your loose change at the end of the day for one month
- Host a benefit event or company BBQ with proceeds going to Agate Housing and Services
- Skip one latte a day for a week and donate the funds
- For your birthday or anniversary, ask your friends and family to donate to Agate in your honor
- Host a benefit gathering in your home and invite a speaker from Agate to come and share our story