Get help

Call 612-879-7624 to connect with the Street Outreach team


Managing finances can be tricky

If you need help managing your finances, we provide a representative payee to act as a receiver for your Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income payments. They help ensure that rent and utilities are paid and that spending money is distributed on a routine basis. They also help create budgets, addressing basic needs such as food, clothing, housing (rent), medical care and personal care items.


612-874-0311 or visit us at 2309 Nicollet Avenue in Minneapolis

Monday-Friday, 8:30-10:30 a.m.