Helpful resources to help you stay in your home
For those who are in need of rental assistance, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be a Hennepin County resident
- Have a household income 30% AMI
You will be asked to provide proof of income/change in income, lease, ledger/notice from the property owner showing the amount owed, and the W9 for the property.
A prevention case manager will support you with applying for the RentHelpHennepin benefit.
*Agate does not make the payments and cannot provide a letter of guarantee.
- Visit rent.211unitedway.org
- Get help with:
- Eviction prevention
- Emergency housing assistance
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Get help with emergency assistance
- Single adults call 612-596-1300
- It may take up to 30 days to hear back from Hennepin County about emergency assistance
Visit Align Minneapolis
- Limited funds are available to Minneapolis residents for emergency rental assistance
- Single adults call 612-204-8273
- The voicemail line is open for intakes on the 1st of each month
If you are denied emergency general assistance from Hennepin County, are a Hennepin County resident, and in danger of losing your housing:
- Agate Housing and Services has limited funds available to assist single adults or adult-only households
- Click HERE to view our flyer for LGBTQIA+ Rental Assistance.