Find a place to stay tonight
If you are living on the streets and need shelter, we’re here to help. We want you to be safe. We want to help you find a stable path forward, starting today.
You can also come to our office during outreach drop-in hours on Mondays & Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30 a.m. If you do not know where to start, download our Street Outreach Resource Guide, available in English, Spanish, Somali, and Hmong.
- Adults (without children in their household) need to go through Adult Shelter Connect at 612-248-2350 for a reservation at one of the Minneapolis adult shelters
- Adults with children in custody, call Hennepin County Front Door at 612-348-4111, option 0
- For those under 18: contact Youth Services Network.
- Families with dependent children can call 612-348-9410 during the following hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Weekends and Holidays, 1:00-9:00 p.m.
- After hours, call 211 (651-291-0211 from your mobile phone) and ask for the after-hours shelter team
- Visit Hennepin County Human Services for emergency assistance